Monday, August 15, 2011

Table Has Legs





The table now has legs.  Woo hoo.  It still needs lots of sanding and then a couple of good coats of paint.  Maybe that new Krylon Dual spray paint might be in order.  Now to just pick a color.  Reveal to come....

Tomorrow I'm going to share my bottle tree.  I love my bottle tree.  It was a "village" project.

By the way, I know the photos are lame.  It's just so easy uploading photos from my phone. I would really like a digital Canon Rebel.  I have an old 35mm Canon Rebel and it took amazing photos.   Any suggestions?

5 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I've been wanting my husband to build me a table, maybe I should do it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jodie! Thanks for visiting my blog and posting about the tassels on yours, too! This table is a great idea. My daughter was just talking about getting an outside table when she gets in her house and she could probably make one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GO NIKON! :-)

    (I'm absolutely guilty of using cell pics for EVERYTHING! I've tried to use my "BC" (big camera), but it's just not as convenient!)

    By the way, the table looks amazing. I can't wait to see what it looks like (did you pick a color?!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gina - I haven't picked a color. Or I should say I need to pick another one. I primed it white and the color I picked, Cloud or just another name for white, wasn't doing it for me. I'm ready to get this project finished!

    ReplyDelete