Thursday, August 11, 2011

Love Me Some Vinyl

I decided that the powder bath door needed something.  It was kind of boring.  Since it's so hot outside, I decided an indoor project was in order.



Very plain.  I got out my Cricut Expressions.  Found a design I liked from My Vinyl Designer, http://www.myvinyldesigner.com/, and printed it out on brown vinyl.  


I think the words powder room need to be a little bigger.  What do you think?  Since I have a small cutter, I had to piece the one in the middle of the door.  I'm not real swift with SCAL yet but I'm learning.  Kind of fumbling through it is more like it.  What I like about it is that you can easily pull it off to change it or take it off completely.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! I would love a cricut tool because they just look so fun, but I don't really have enough craftiness in me to get good use out of it!

    ReplyDelete